

These are photos of another spread in my recent journal. The page with the bird was done with a magazine transfer. The other page incorporates my color-drop watercolor flowers. Both backgrounds were created with decorative packing tape, gesso,acrylics and some collage here and there.
I hope your weekend was a good one for all of you. Our weather, here, wasn't the greatest - kind of rainy, damp and cloudy but there is hope for today with some sun! Ya gotta love the every day!
Stay safe and well; enjoy your week ahead.
Much love - Marilyn xxoo
21 comments:
Beautiful pages! Especially love the first one. Have a great week,hope you have some sunny days.
lovely pages Marilyn so cheerful and happy..
You have such an adventuresome spirit and I love where it takes you in your art.....these pages are awesome...
Gorgeous Marilyn!!--fits right in with Kristin's Summer of Color--love that first one!
Such lovely spreads, Marilyn! Don't you just LOVE decorative tape?!? It's so versatile! Sorry to hear that your weekend was a wash out - ours was too, but the sun is shining today. Hope it's bright and sunny in your world too! Hugs, Terri xoxo
Hi Marilyn
Here's hoping this week makes up for your weekend.
Anyway, you have brought sunshine to our day by sharing these pages.
Amazing jolts of colour and fabulous use of techniques.
Hurry up with the next pages, I am getting impatient LOL.
Wishes
Lynne
Beautiful pages Marilyn!! Your color drop flowers are wonderful!!! Hugs!
BTW I do soooo love your blog header picture!!!!
Love the House Finch, your transfer turned out awesome. Great spread
Love these pages Marilyn! So pretty! :)
YOu are so getting into this journal and I really enjoy seeing your creativity bloom in new ways. xox Corrine
stunning Marilyn!
Wonderful journal pages...lots of color and texture!
Your pages keep blowing me away Marilyn! These are exquisite!
How is it possible that your journal pages just keep on getting more and more beautiful??
Diane
(Whoops -- hit the "return" key too quickly)
These spreads are stunning, Marilyn -- I love the way your creativity flows.
Diane
A voice like a bird...oh yes with a song to be heard. Beautiful journal pages. Love the colors and the transfers. Your watercolor drop flowers are very cheery and bright...just right. Better weather for you dear...
We are in summer right after our super long winter. No Spring here but lots of sunshine and blue skies and I am loving it all.
Lovely journal pages M...you had me with your pretty turquoise backgrounds :)
Such sweet details and fun elements too!
oxo
WOW! These are so beautiful, Marilyn! I have & always have had a journal block! I just can't seem to wrap my arms around that project. Started a zetti journal once that was actually pretty cute but I never finished it...Bad girl! I must get on that again! Have a wonderful day! xoxo Diane
I too love the colors in these pages.
Beautiful pages, Marilyn!
Both pages are fantastic. I especially love the first one!
Gaby xo
Post a Comment