

Here's more of my Journalmania. I am lovin' working with silhouettes. I'm now starting to search for glam and bridal magazines!
I have this idea that I will start taking more and more pictures of Sophia and use them as silhouettes - I think this will really be fun getting the different shots, of her, as she continues to grow! They will be a fun and meaningful inclusion to my journals.
Are you all having a good week so far? I do hope so.
My best to all of you! Love, Marilyn xxoo
21 comments:
these are fantastic, Marilyn!! i love the colors of the two in the previous post especially--but i just love the "feel" of them all and i may have to try those silhouettes!
Thanks for stopping by, Marilyn. I'm lovin' your "journalmania". I'm looking for some fashion mags too, not so I'll look better but for collage "fodder"! I love to work with silhouettes, too.
Love the silhouettes! The Sophie silhouettes idea sounds like lots of fun. As always, your backgrounds are soooo cool. Really enjoying your Journalmania.
Oh Marilyn, that would be so cute....Sophia journal pages would be so cool. what a journal you will cherish. xox Corrine
I am loving watching you and your silhouettes grow and change and be beautiful!
Love these pages...the colors are beautiful!
I am lovin your journal pages. The silhouettes are an fabulous inclusion for your pages.
Cheers
Loving all of your journal pages Marilyn. My favorite is the one with text--very cool. And great idea using Sophie too!
Hi Marilyn
Your idea of taking photographs to create the silhouettes would bring special meaning. What a clever idea and I cannot wait to see more of your Journal.
Your artwork is always so cool. Is it cool to say cool LOL
Wishes
Lynne
The silhouettes are wonderful, Marilyn! I absolutely love what you are doing with them. My jaw drops every time I stop by for a visit! xoxo Diane
I am so glad you are using silhouettes in your journaling....and using Sophia's is a great idea....will make them all the more special to you......
It's hot in NC how is NY?
more super pages M
Love your idea of Sophia silhouettes...a very special marker for her growing years!
oxo
I just love these journal pages with the silhouettes and how cute that will be using sophies silhouette,what a great ides.
Yummy! I'm just lovin all your journal pages!
I just love your idea of journalizing Sophia with her silhouettes as she grows and changes. Your pages are just fabulous. Joyful July dear...
I like the things you make,
very beautiful colors!
Your journal pages are amazing!
Hello Marilyn
Love your latest pages - especially love the image just done in script. It has such a lovely effect. Hope you have a safe and Happy 4th of July!
what a great idea to use sophia´s silhouette! your journaling is a pleasure to follow...
Hi Marilyn! Your journal pages are just so yummy and wonderful!!! Have a happy 4th!
the silhouette trio totally speaks to me, as do the hearts, of course..you should consider making some of these (or all of them) into a postcard series or some other set of prints. I WANT them!!!
Post a Comment