Monday, March 12, 2007




These are pictures of notecards I created for a friend of mine who will be celebrating a birthday soon. These cards are going into a paper mache box that I am working on. Further down on my Blog, is a picture of my latest felt piece. This felt piece is the top of the box. I thought it would be nice to make notecards to make this gift useful for my friend. I used the latest images from Paperbag Studio; one of my favorite stamp lines! The two on the bottom, are kind of my "shabby chic" line as I've incorporated some fabric for background and sewn the stamped images on top. I then sewed the whole piece to the cards. I used background pieces from what I had left over from yesterday at the Create It and Take It at Art Connection. Below are samples of the backgrounds.

The two cards on the top: - the tree image has been stamped on a background that was done with shaving cream and Lumieres.

2 comments:

Patti G. said...

Beautiful backgrounds and notecards! Love the images and the fabric included too with the embellishments of buttons and all! Sooooooo pretty! She will love this!
Hugs,
Patti

Anonymous said...

Marilyn....those cards are sooooo beautiful. Aren't those stamps so cool...love them. I love all the colors for the background.