

Today was one of those run around days; grocery shopping, haircuts, personal errands, laundry, etc. I knew I wouldn't be able to work on a major art project today, namely painting. So; I decided to work on a little photoshop.
Here is a before and after picture. I wanted to make the original picture look a little like a painting using some cool filters and brushes. There is so much to Photoshop Elements that I know I will never get to all that is involved with it but I just felt like I had to do something creative today. Ever get those feelings? I came across this quote by Myrna Wacknov and I think it says it all for me. See if you agree:
"Art is in the doing. It isn't important how it turns out. The process is where the pleasure, the learning and the experience take place. A day without some sort of creative endeavor is a wasted day".
Enjoy your weekend, my friends, and know I'm always thinking of you!
Love, Marilyn
5 comments:
Marilyn, this is really cool.. I have to play with my PS more...:)
I love when you altered these photos! The colors are great! I like the texture too!
Great fun playing with your new program! Hugs,Patti
Great altered photo techniques...I love how you added just the right amount of wonderful color...and thanks for sharing that quote by Myrna Wacknov. I needed to be reminded of that today. I won't waste another minute of this day on house work...time to enjoy the making of things!!!!
Beautiful work too!Love the colors!
this looks great Marilyn. I'm doing an online class for PSE5 with Joggles at the moment. I gave it to myself as a Christmas Present! LOL
Post a Comment