Sunday, February 10, 2008

Honoring a friend.................


Recently, a friend of mine sent me a black and white photo of her cat, Sparkle, and asked me to do something fun using Photoshop with the picture. My friend wanted it to look a little like a painting so she could frame it.
Sadly, Sparkle passed on a week ago.
So; this is in honor of Sparkle, a trusted friend, who made a lot of people very happy. He will be missed.

10 comments:

Evidence of an Artistic Life said...

Marilyn-this is so wonderful of you to create for your friend! It will bring her comfort.

hugs, chris

Patti G. said...

This si so sweet Marilyn! Your friend will love it! Awwwww I am sorry she lost her friend!
Hugs,Patti

Kerri Jean said...

What a beautiful way to remember a sweet soul.

Anonymous said...

Marilyn.... I just love this... I should do something like that with my Fatty cat... It is so hard to lose a pet as we all know... Your PS work is really wonderful...

Viola said...

Really sweet, Marilyn!Wonderful!

vicci said...

How very sweet...this is very special....XXOO

bockel24 said...

Wow, I love what you´ve done with the photo; this piece will be a wonderful treasure for your friend.

Sanja said...

this is beautiful;Marylin.:-)

Carol Q said...

.. and this is even lovelier (being a cat owner too) Great font you've used and wonderful memory for a friend.

Alexandra said...

ohhhhhhh its soooooo sweet. I love your cat