I'd like to introduce you to Ms. "Crow"quette.
She is a felted crow that I had an opportunity to work on yesterday and took some time, today, to finish her off. She is approx. 9" tall x 4 1/2 " wide, sewn, stuffed, embellished, and ready to fly :)
I really had fun working on her and I'm even thinking about a class on this activity at the Albany Art Room!
Do you think that will "fly"?????
Oh boy; I'd better say so long for now.
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!
Love.......................Marilyn xxoo
12 comments:
Marilyn...this crow is too cool. Love the colors and fabric for her. And if i lived closer I would definitely be there if you taught this....heck, i would show up for any class you taught :)
Hugs!!!
Marylin, she is beautiful!!! love how you dressed her, really neat colors and fabrics!!
have a great weekend!
Marilyn, this Ms. Crow-quette is sssssssweet! I love her! I think this would FLY as a class! :0)
I am going to do one when I get some free time! ACK!!!!! Free time!!!!! Hehehe!
Love her!
Hugs,Patti
Marilyn she is soooooo cool !I definitely think a class would be great, wish I could come .
Every time I see a crow now I think of you and your blog and how you love them so much .I was looking closely at one yesterday ,they are very beautiful .
Have a great weekend love from sesga xx
Really cool crow, Marilyn! She is so gorgeous! Wonderful work as usual! :o)
this crow is absolutely beautiful!!love it!!
have a nice weekend,Marylin!:0)
Hi Marilyn, your crow is fantastic and she looks so sweet all dressed up.
Marilyn-awesome crow!!! Just an absolute delight-a work of art!
hugs, chris
Ohhh Marilyn your crow is fantastic. Love it!
Wow Marilyn, she's a very fancy crow! I am sure she would fly, she seems a very confident sort of lady crow and I am sure people would have so much fun dressing her!
I don't yet know your clientele at the art room, but there is evidence all over that bird-themed art projects are very hot right now so I would say yes! It would fly!!! I love her.
Your crow is terrific! I love how you dressed her. Just perfect!
Post a Comment