
This is an acrylic/mixed media painting I recently finished.
It's on a 16 x 22 canvas. A dear friend, of mine, recently introduced me to paper tole. I loved it and decided to include this in the painting. The roses on the left have been paper toled. The larger one on the right was done with a stencil and modeling paste.
I wish you all a happy upcoming weekend!
Love................Marilyn
8 comments:
Beautiful! I have always wanted to take a class and learn to do that!
hugs, chris
Marilyn,
I wrote you that long winded note yesterday and I meant to end with how much I love this piece and the poem!!!! I think I forgot to add that - you are an expert at texture and color and composition all combined, and the poem is sooooo good. I love the phrase "heart with gates apart." What a wonderful image that evokes!!!!!
Oh Marilyn, this looks so great. Love the colors! Wonderful work! :o)
Wonderful as always. Great color and texture. Love the poem!
beautiful canvas!! love the poem!
Hi Marilyn
I adore your Painting beautiful colours and texture so interesting .love from sesga xx
love the poem too :-)fabulos work,Marylin!!
It's stunnig Marilyn
Post a Comment