Friday, May 16, 2008

"Paris, Wisdom, and Delight"..................



I had an opportunity, today, to work on ATC's for a one-on-one exchange with a friend. I haven't worked on ATC's in awhile and it felt good to sit down at my art table and create these.

Thank you all for taking the time to visit my Blog, the lovely comments you leave, and your support and friendships are forever appreciated.

Our weekend is upon us and I am wishing you all a safe, happy and artful weekend.

Love to all.................Marilyn

14 comments:

Femmy said...

they are beautiful Marilyn!!! great images and beautiful colours!

Laura said...

These are really great, Marilyn! My favorite is "wisdom"!! :-)

Lorri said...

oooh oooh are they for me?? YAY, I think so. I'm a lucky girl if they are.
I love them all - and thanks for your email... as if I wouldn't come take a look...hahaha
I love the "Wisdom" one best too - that gorgeous verdigris-like frame is so adorable.
They are all wonderful :)

xo

Evidence of an Artistic Life said...

These are really beautiful, Marilyn! Love your art!
hugs, chris

Viola said...

Wonderful ATCs, Marilyn! Love them all! So great!!

Sanja said...

beautiful ATCs Marilyn!!!
hugs
Sanja

Gillian .... said...

Marilyn ... I love your collection of atc's, especially drawn to the 2nd one, its gorgeous:)

Anonymous said...

Hi Marilyn
I love the ATC's .They are so nostalgic the green you used is stunning .Have a good weekend love from sesga xx

Gaby Bee said...

All I can say is... your ATCs are STUNNING! Love them all!

Patti G. said...

Marilyn, what beautiful atcs!!!!!! I am not going to pick a favorite, as they are alllll eye catching and send a different wonderful feeling! :0) Such little pretties!!!!!
Hugs,Patti

Kerri Jean said...

Love them all Marilyn, but my particular fave is that saucy looking Parisian beauty!!!

deb said...

Oooo what gorgeous ATCs, love them.

Alexandra said...

I love your ATCs!

Lorri said...

I'm a lucky girl! Thanks so much, they are absolutely gorgeous - even better in the flesh.
Sorry ladies, don't mean to make you jealous =)