Monday, July 14, 2008

"Harmony".....................


9 x 12, Acrylic/Mixed Media
This is a piece I just finished today. It's a mixture of acrylic painting with collage. All the papers I used, for this piece, I made myself using Spectra art tissue paper, fluid acrylics, matte/gloss medium and different texture inclusions.
The colors from the digi pic didn't come out true to form but this will give you an idea of the outcome.
I'm wishing you all a safe and happy week ahead!
Love, Marilyn xxoo

9 comments:

Viola said...

Stunning piece again, Marilyn! The colors are so wonderful! Love it! As always, hehe!! ;o)))

Anonova said...

I love the red/green palette you've got going in this piece, Marilyn! I think it's very aptly named. Great job.

Evidence of an Artistic Life said...

Gorgeous Marilyn!!
hugs, chris

Femmy said...

fabulous piece again Marilyn!! love the red/green combination!!

Sanja said...

love your canvases,Marilyn!!!
beautiful work as always!!
xoxo

Jacky said...

Love these new collages Marilyn!!!

Alexandra said...

The title is perfect your work looks very harmonical. Wonderful work Marilyn.

Gillian .... said...

Another beautiful canvas Marilyn, love the mixture of colours and textures/layers:)

Heather Robinson said...

Marilyn, your collage work just fascinates me. You use such interesting elements to create your pieces and they have such a sense of "story" to them. This piece is indeed harmonious.