
I was having some Photoshop fun this morning after visiting my favorite Blogs here.
I just love the brush tool and the ability to create custom stamps with Photoshop.
I've had this photo, in my stash, for a very long time and always felt that it had a cool ghostly look to it and was calling, to me, to do something with it :)
I'm wishing you all a very safe, happy, and artful upcoming weekend.
Love to all..............................Marilyn xxoo
9 comments:
This is beautiful, Marilyn! It does have a ghostly look to it.
Very cool photoshop rendering, Marilyn!
it's great Marilyn!! indeed a ghostly look, love what you,ve done in photoshop!
have a great weekend too!!!
Your work is fantastic Marilyn.
Looks so great, Marilyn! Fab work! Have a wonderful weekend!! :o)
oooo marylin ... ghostly indeed, this is so cool:)
I love this Marilyn! I think that it would make a beautiful card!!!!!!!
Hugs,Patti
This is so cool! Noticed you incorporated your crow "trademark" into your artful piece too.
oh,oh,oh......beautiful work Marilyn!Love it!
xoxo
Post a Comment