Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Part 2; Finding the Beauty and a little Photoshop fun.......


I really am enjoying the comments left in my previous post with the pictures of our neighbor's tree that was taken down. There's nothing like an artist's eye I say :)Thank you for the wonderful comments, left, and for those, of you, who are just visiting, please feel free to leave your comments to previous post. I love reading what you are all seeing in these pictures.

Here are the last two of the pictures I took of pieces of the tree. The second one is a little scary; kind of looks like a monster's mouth, to me, but there's more, there, I just need to focus a bit more on it.

The last picture is of a little Photoshop fun I had last night. Remember my "Uprooted" painting (previous post)? Well; I used it as a background and altered it with some solarized filters and fun brushes. The beauty of photoshop!

Again; please feel free to use these tree pictures; they make great texture backgrounds or overlays.

I wish you all a happy day; be safe and enjoy the rest of your week.

Thanks for visiting...............................Love - Marilyn xxoo


8 comments:

Femmy said...

what a great photos Marilyn!!!
your last work is again fantastic!

Viola said...

All your photos look really great, Marilyn. Have a wonderful day! :o)

Laura said...

The first here made me think immediately of a pig's snout and the second, well, I just don't know!

Evidence of an Artistic Life said...

Beautiful photos, Marilyn-and loving your photoshop work!
hugs chris

Sanja said...

beautiful pics Marilyn!:0)

Gaby Bee said...

This photo is really terrific. Love the mystic touch.
Gaby

Patti Sandham said...

Very Cool Marilyn!

Love the mystery.

Hugs Pattio

bockel24 said...

I´m no big fan of digital art, but this digital collage is really beautiful!