
I so enjoy teaching at the Albany Art Room. It is artsy, fun, warm and a caring environment that allows artists of all ages to express themselves in their own way.Last night I had the opportunity of teaching a beeswax collage class. The first three pictures are beeswax collages from artists, starting at the top,: Brenda Seckerson, Karen Schupack, and Lori Stachnik. The last picture is of an acrylic painting by artist Jim Summa. This was from my "Two for One" acrylic painting class which we created an abstract painting using just two colors of acrylic paint. I'm so thrilled with what these artists are creating. They learn the technique, and then take off to greater heights creating with their own talents and visions! Kudos to them!
I wish all, of you, a safe and happy week! I can't believe it's school time again - WOW! Thanks for visiting........................................Love to all - Marilyn

10 comments:
Wow, Marilyn, those are great! You seem like a great teacher!
Hi Marilyn,
Oooooh, these are wonderful! I bet it would be fun having you as a "teacher!"
Thanks for sharing!
Sending artful wishes your way.
Wow, I love the first two pieces. It must be very satisfying for you to have the opportunity to teach your skills.
Marilyn, your students are creating ggggggreat pieces! They must be so proud! How beautiful!
And the THE ROCKS sign below......ohhhhhhh I wanted to picture that in your yard! How cool is that!!!!!! Ted will have to make you one! :)) Gooooo Ted! heehheeh!
Hugs,Patti
These pieces are fabulous. I especially love the one with the door. Thanks for sharing, Marilyn.
your stundents are very talented. fantastic pieces Marilyn.
thanx for sharing!
xoxo
It must be so gratifying to see the result of your teaching. It is quite obvious that you inspire your students because each piece is so different and brilliant in its own way.
what a beautiful pieces!!!!
Wonderful works. Love it!
Wow! These are gorgeous. I especially love the one with the door and stairs. And you must truly be a great teacher.
Post a Comment