
I have been nominated for this Kreativ Blogger award by Sanja! Please visit her Blog: http://loona18.blogspot.com/ .
Thank you, Sanja, I am so honored to received this award from you. It means so much to me to have offered you inspiration in return for what you offer me when I visit your Blog.
I encourage, all of you, to visit Sanja's Blog to see her beautiful artwork. She applies texture and just the right color to every piece that she creates.
I am supposed to nominate 5 other Blogger friends for this award and I just am unable to narrow it down to that number. Therefore, I am nominating all the Blogs, here, that I have linked as you all offer me such inspiration on a daily basis.
Thank you Sanja and thank you all for your continued support and never-ending inspiration; I am in awe of all that you do, not only with your art, but with your words!
Much love and all have a safe, happy and artful weekend...............Marilyn xxoo
3 comments:
Congrats, Marilyn! Your work is very inspiring. :)
Completely posting over me?:-)))) I am very,very honoured. Thank you for your kind words,dear Marilyn!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs
Sanja
Congratulations Marilyn!
It's always a treat "visiting" your blog.
Barb :)
Post a Comment