Thursday, November 6, 2008

Tag; I'm it! :)



I have been tagged by Beth Moran. Thank you Beth! You can visit Beth's blog: http://beths-babble.blogspot.com/.

According to the rules of being tagged, I am to list 7 facts about myself.

Here goes:

-I am a morning person

-I love coffee

-Whenever I receive a magazine to read, I always start at the back

-I do not like tailgaiters

-Pasta (of any kind) is my comfort food

-I think I'm the only person in the world that does not like the TV show "How I Met Your Mother"

I LOVE anchovies!

Love, Marilyn

2 comments:

Laura said...

I also do NOT like "How I Met Your Mother"!! I love coffee and pasta and dislike tailgaters. Haven't had anchovies since I was a kid, so am not sure about that part.

DJ said...

I don't like that show either. :) I always look at the back of magazines first, too. I have this theory about how good the magazine isby looking at the last page. LOVE your tag picture, very cute!