
I love altering my own paintings in Photoshop. The bottom picture is a picture of my original painting. I did this awhile ago; it's on a very large canvas. I call it "The Trio".
The inspiration, for this piece, came from a photo I took on a road trip to Schoharie over the summer.
I thought I'd have some fun altering it, a bit, in photoshop, too. (the top picture)
Love, Marilyn

9 comments:
That's really neat, Marilyn. Photoshop seems to have some neat features (if only I could figure out how to use them.) :)
Goodmorning Marilyn,
Absolutely luv your new blog header! "Ditto to dj's comment - you are a Photoshop "wizard"!
Both are beautiful, Marilyn! It's amazing how different they look and feel.
you did a great job in photoshop Marilyn!! amazing how the painting changes, a complete different feeling when you look at it!!
love the both!!!:0)your ar so talented.
have a wonderful weekend Marilyn!!
Both are so beautiful, Marilyn! Great work!
What a fascinating transformation from the original. It almost looked a bit like wood cutting when I first saw it. Great work with Photoshop!
Fabulous artwork with photoshop as usual! Love them both.
Gaby xo
Oh I just love sunflowers!! Both of these are beautiful!!
Hugs!
Elizabeth
Post a Comment