Saturday, May 2, 2009

And the winner is...............................................:)


Gaby!!!! Gaby's name has been picked by my "technical assistant" (husband chooses name out of a basket) for my Lavendar and Lace collage with frame.

Congratulations Gaby! Please contact me, when you can, and I will send your collage, to you, right away.

Please visit Gaby's blog which is linked to her name in red. You will find such inspiration; she is a fabulous artist!

Thank you all for participating and also for your lovely comments and words of support that you leave on my Blog when you visit. I know I state this a million times, but I cannot do what I do without all of you! Thank you for the wings!

I wish you a safe, joyous and artful weekend.

Love to all of you - Marilyn xxoo

7 comments:

Patti G. said...

Hurray for sweet Gaby!!!!!!!!
That is wonderful, lucky girl! Hehehe!
Hugs,Patti

Gaby Bee said...

I won!!! I am really thrilled to have been chosen, Marilyn. Doing a happy dance! Thank you so much!
Sending hugs and love across the miles!
Gaby xo

Femmy said...

congrats gaby!!

sue pelletier said...

Marilyn....hi i was playing around in my studio today i have been working on a few collages i wanted to layer with beeswax....i worked with beeswax a couple years ago.... i wanted a refresher...so i googles beeswax on collage and your name came up second!...i thought hmmm. marilyn rock wherehave i heard that name...then the lightbulb went off...so small world! but thanks for the tip you didn't know you gave me today!!

Barb said...

Oh Gaby I am soooo happy for you!
Congratulations!
Barb

Sanja said...

herzlichen glückwunsch,Gaby!:-))))

Alexandra said...

Congrats Gaby :)