
I thought it so appropriately timed that I received this beautiful tribute to Aries the barred owl from my friend Kerri
Kerri is not only a dear friend, of mine, but she is a marvelously talented artist. Please check out her Blog, when you can; I have linked her Blog to her name above.
In a much earlier post, I posted about my encounter with this wonderful owl whose story just captured my heart. I had suggested that anyone interested in paying tribute to Aries, send me a picture of an art piece that they did in honor of Aries.
Kerri's digital tribute to Aries arrived, today, and I think it's not only beautiful but timely.
Today is the day of my art exhibit and event at the 5 Rivers Environmental and Education Center in Delmar, New York. (See sidebar for details).
I'm all packed, my art is hung up on the wall in the visitor's center along with 5 other wonderful artists' works. I've got my demos ready to roll and so far it's a beautiful day! We're all keeping our fingers crossed that the weather holds for most of day.
I hope to have some pictures posted of this event early next week to share with all of you.
In meantime, hope you are all well and safe. Enjoy your weekends and know you are all in my thoughts throughout my day.
Much love - Marilyn xxoo
2 comments:
Marilyn, I hope your art exhibit day went super well!!!!!
How fun that Kerri sent her tribute and you got it today! Fun!
xoxoxoxox
Hugs,Patti
WOW nice piece but then again you are so nice and deserved it! Im an Aries also. Thanks for your nice and constant comments on my blog Marilyn.
Post a Comment