Saturday, June 20, 2009

And the winner is................................Deb Lewis!


Congratulations Deb! Your name was drawn, this morning, from a basket by my husband! He's my "technical support" :)

You have won my altered book cover from previous post. Congratulations!

Please contact me and I will arrange to mail during this upcoming week!

Thanks SO much, everyone, for participating and I'll have another giveaway in near future.

When you have time, please check out Deb's Blog!

I always enjoy her beautiful artwork, posts and she has the coolest Blog headers!

I wish you all a happy and artful weekend!

Much love - Marilyn xxoo

2 comments:

Patti G. said...

Congrats to Deb (hi Deb) and you have a wonderful weekend too Marilyn!!!!!!!
Hugs,Patti

Deb L. said...

Woo Hoo!! I can't wait!! You are one of the most generous people I know, M, and am honored to have a piece of your wonderful artwork! xox Deb