
Visiting Blogs, this morning, as I usually do with my first cup 'o joe, I discovered I've been nominated for this Kreativ Blogger award by Laura Haviland.
Please stop by Laura's Blog for a visit! She is very creative and you will really love her artwork and her art dolls! She brings them to life with her touches and creative style.
Thank you SO much, Laura, for this lovely award. I am quite moved by this! The rules indicate that I must list 7 things about myself that might be of interest to everyone. So, here goes:
. I love to create art when its raining outside (as long as my basement doesn't flood) :)
. I do not like hot and humid weather
. Fall is my favorite season
. I dont enjoy television except for two: Big Bang Theory and reruns of King of Queens
. Pasta is absolutely my favorite food
. I love anchovies! I know - ick right?
. Blogging rocks because it's led me to all of you!
Now; another rule is I'm supposed to pass this award on to 7 other Bloggers. This is where it's hard for me to comply. I honestly feel that every Blog, that I have linked here and follow, is because I feel they all inspire me. I cannot narrow the field down to just 7.
So; I award all the Blogs, linked and followed here, with this Kreativ Blogging award.
Laura; thank you, again, for the nomination. I accept it with a smile and am so very moved by your gesture. You're terrific!
Much love to all of you; wishing you a safe, happy and artful day! xxoo Marilyn
.
3 comments:
Congrats on the award Marilyn! I ran over to Laura's too and saw her sweet paper art dolls! WOW!
FUN!
Hugs,Patti
Oh, Marilyn, congratulations!! And you deserve it, girl! Your blog is always inspirational, conversational, and full of love for your readers. What more could anyone ask for?!
Diane
Marilyn,you are the sweetest lady.
Your blog is just a delight and look forward to my Marilyn's Art work "she Rocks fix" for the day.LOL. Perfect and great way to start my day !!!
Thanks for sharing.
Hugs,Laura.
Post a Comment