
I had such fun with the first angel, I had to begin working on another.
The little bottle you see at the bottom is one I picked up at a flea market, so long ago, and I wanted so much to use it in a piece and this seemed right. I put some very tiny beads in the bottle, too, but I don't think you can see them.
Hope everyone is staying warm! We're getting a very early snap of extremely cold weather, here, that we normally experience in January. This cold snap has even hit the deep South!
Warm thoughts for all of you!
Much love - Marilyn xxoo
19 comments:
Another magical piece! Wishing you a wonderful Christmas and continued creativity in the year ahead... love ~ Deb
WOW what a fantastic background texture. The Card with image is gorgeous.
Thank you for your comment
here is the technique you asked for
Bye Anja
Marilyn your newest angel is just precious. I love the addition of the little bottle of beads. Warm Hugs for your cold snap. We are having all kinds of unusual weather for this time of year-super artic cold and heavy wet snow and then buckets of rain and fog (which we never have) and more rain on the way. Happy Holly Jolly Joy to you my dear...
Never enough angels ;)
This piece is so wonderfully textured Marilyn...Love everything about it... in my fav colors too!
Stay warm... cause baby it IS cold outside
oxo
Fantastic angel, Marilyn!
How very pretty she is Marilyn. Love the calming colors and texture too. So nice.
This is a wonderful piece. I love the bottle you included.
It is magical.
Marilyn, so glad you added the bottle because it's perfect for this piece.....love all the texture and the colors you've chosen........it's amazing that it's the same techniques you used for the white one but this has a completely different feel to it...Both wonderful pieces....
And you are right, it's very cold down here in the deep south.....stay warm.....
She is fabulous!!!
Debby
This is really awesome...I just want to touch it!
Your angels are growing Marilyn, and beautifully so, deep in texture and character! You are amazing!
It is terribly cold, so I am hoping the angels will help keep us warm!
Oh wow a magical angel.
Fantastic structure in the background. Fantastic work. Love it.
fantastic Marilyn!! great texture!!
Yes its cold down here in the deep south too. I'm not used to it,the heaviest jacket I have is a sweatshirt and thats just not working right now. I love your angel,she's beautiful,that bottle looks so tiny. love her dress too. Stay warm.
Great texture here from the kraft and I just love little bottles too, there is so much you can do with them. Wonderful work as always. Love the details around the head too! xox Corrine
Oh, this really makes me smile--I love this angel piece!! It's very cold and snowy here too--makes it hard to do Christmas activities.
I always jump with glee when I see one of your pieces uses corrugated cardboard as the "dress." And that background is stunning. Looks like you got a LOT of texture there. Beautiful, as usual, Marilyn.
Marilyn this piece is beautiful!! I love angels and this one is great! The texture is wonderful! :)
This angel piece is amazing, Marilyn. Fabulous texture...as usual!
Love and hugs to you my friend for the festive season. Hope it’s a fabulous Christmas for you and yours! Best wishes for the New Year.
Gaby xo
Post a Comment