
I took some time, today, to prepare more for the Bodacious Bottoms workshop that Kerri and I are offering this Sunday.
This is another sample I worked on this morning. I wanted to work, more, with the Claybord and I am loving it! It really can take a beating and I love scratching into it with various tools; it takes any medium beautifully! I will share more about this fun substrate after the workshop as I want to share student samples on my Blog.
I have just two more posts, to go, to reach my 500th post and then I can offer my giveaways to celebrate :)
The sun is still shining, here, and it's been a lovely week so I am thankful. More rain is expected this weekend and into the next week.
Wishing you a safe, joyful, and artful weekend!
Much love - Marilyn xxoo
19 comments:
Люблю твой блог ))) Столько замечательных идей.
I'm going to have to try clayboard, it sounds like it would be unique. By the way, send the sunshine here...I could use some
This is a very nice sample Marilyn. I hope you have fun (I know you will) in your class and hope you are feeling better too. See you soon?
Very cool marilyn! Love it! I am excited to see student samples and hear more about this new substrate! :)
Bodacious is right..love this :)
Awesome!! I love the texture it has!
This is so neat, Marilyn! I love, love, love the textures and the colors are terrific. Have a wonderful weekend and hope to hear more about your projects:)
Looks fabulous! Have a great workshop!
Love it, love it! Would you please share the method you used to do the circle motif in the foreground? It's magnificent, Marilyn!
Diane
At last I can comment on this!!!
You create the coolest art - have I mentioned that already?!!
Have a wonderful weekend.
Wishes
Lynne
Great sample, wonderful gesso work on the floral image. You will have a ball tomorrow. Almost 500, can you even believe it? xox Corrine
Oh, this is gorgeous, Marilyn!
So much beautiful texture in this one,I wish I could touch it. Very cool sample piece. Love it.
Awesome sample, Marilyn! This is bodacious, indeed!!! Hope you have a fabulous class tomorrow. I can't believe that you've written close to 500 posts. That's quite an accomplishment! Hugs, Terri xoxo
I am so glad Blogger decided to finally feel better and behave. Your bodacious canvas is fabulous. I can see you are really enjoying this medium. Happy weekend to you...
We are expecting more rain and snow tomorrow.
Yay for the sun!
Your piece is so cool Marilyn, love all that color and that bubbly looking texture!
Прелесть!
This sample is gorgeous, Marilyn.
I'm sure your class will be fun. I wished I lived closer...
Have a lovely week!
Gaby xo
I know I missed this post last week because I was busy with issues around my house. But I had to see this one, because it really IS bodacious, too. I am in awe of the way you cut that clayboard. I'd never heard of clayboard until you talked about it recently. Now I hope to find it one of these days in one of my craft stores. I see the endless possibilities, as I'm sure so do you. I know that workshop you taught had to have been simply super!
Post a Comment