Hurray!!!! I can sign in and post on my Blog! It's been 4 days and I haven't been able to sign in or post! Apparently, Blogger has been having some serious glitches! It's good to be back and I apologize for not being able to post the winners of my 500th post giveaway!The winners are:
Kimberly Rogers of Numinosity and
Sharon of Livewire Jewelry
Congratulations to Kim and Sharon; I've already contacted them because I could not post here on Sunday. They will each receive their respective felted purse with a little surprise tucked inside.
I hope you all had a safe and reflective Memorial Weekend.
I'll be back during week with some journal page art.
Much love to all.........................Marilyn xxoo
13 comments:
Congrats to the lucky winners!
Gaby xo
Congrats to the winners. I have been having trouble with the blogs too. Ugggghhhh.
Blogger can be a real pain sometimes, Marilyn. It's a good thing that we're persistent!!! Congrats to the lucky winners!!! Hugs, Terri xoxo
BIG Congrats to the lucky winners of your generous giveaway M!
So frustrating when tech stuff is not cooperating...it can be maddening...don't they know we need to be connected!
Happy End of May!
oxo
Glad you are back, we missed you! Kim is so excited, I spoke with her yesterday and told her she was in for a real treat with a gift from you. Looking forward to more journal goodness from you. Congrats to both your winners.....xox Corrine
Concrats to the winners!
Yes, that's right! Many people are currently experiencing problems with Blogger. Very annoying!
Congratulations to both winners. I am glad you FINALLY got back onto blogger, because yours is one of the few blogs I can post on. Thanks for being there, whether you realize it or not.
Fabulous Image, Maz
Finally made my way to the high speed at the library so I can comment. Yes, I am excited! Sorry to hear that so many folks are having blogger difficulties.
Mine just starts at the source of slow dial-up.
xoxo Kim
Yay!! Thank you so much Marilyn! I am thrilled to pieces to have one of your beautiful creations!
Blogger has been a real pain lately, hopefully that is over!
Congratulation winners. Marilyn I just adore the laughing children in this post photo. Blogger has been behaving very badly. I have no idea if some of my comments got posted or dumped. Wonderful week to you Miss Marilyn...
What lucky winners! This past month- I've had such problems with Blogger as well. Wow- 500 posts- I think you are a winner to accomplish so much. And what a treat of artwork that you always share with us. We are the one's who are blessed!
Glad that you are back!
I've problems too with blogger. Can't not comment any blog!Some have no comment window since a few days. I'm very unhappy and don't no what to do.
Congrats to the lucky winners.
Hugs Anja
Post a Comment