Sunday, April 15, 2007

A Special House Guest......


This weekend my husband and I have had the privilege of having a very special house guest. These are pictures of Haley, a 3-year old Golden who is just a pleasure and joy to know.

Her "Dad" is in NYC proposing to his girlfriend (they should be officially engaged at this writing) and we offered to take care of Haley while James (her "Dad") is busy working on a "mom" for Haley.
James has been helping me with my new computer set-up and all and is also a very close friend of my son's. James has trained Haley and she is such a well-behaved dog. She responds to so many command words and I think I've challenged her to the max. I've tried teaching her to respond to two words...."cook" and "laundry" but she just doesn't seem to be responding. Hmmmmmmmmmmm. James is picking her up, soon, so I'd better get back to my training :)

2 comments:

Kerri Jean said...

What a beautiful house guest. I am sure she is enjoying her stay immensely!! Not to brag, but Max knows both "cook" and "laundry." When you say 'cook', he lifts a paw and points at me, and when he hears 'laundry' he runs to the basket and grabs a sock to chew... not quite what you had in mind, I'm sure!!!

Patti G. said...

Your house guest was adorable Marilyn! I am so glad you and Ted had fun with her!
Hugs,
Patti
P.S. Your eggscellent class looked wonderful! Love it!!!!!!