Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I'm able to upload pics, now, to my Blog with the help of my friend Kerri advising me to use another browser! Thank you Kerri! I happened to get a call from our computer friend James and we went through things step-by-step and here I am Blogging away again! Man; this feels great!!

Thanks for all the support and your loving comments to my pictures and postings. I just look forward to sharing with all of you and cannot be without it. :)

Anyway; this is a picture of ATC's that I recently created for the Art Connection ATC Exchange program. The theme for this month is Paper Dolls and I had fun creating these using one of my favorite stamped images, Madame Paris by A Stamp in the Hand. I used sewing pattern tissue paper for the dress, some ribbon, mixture of background paper and gel pens.

More to come.......................................

2 comments:

Laura said...

So glad to have you "back", Marilyn! I kept checking here...to no avail. These are great! Laura J

Kerri Jean said...

I love looking at your creations Marilyn, so I'm glad I could help... and I'm glad your techie expert could walk you through it because even though I suspected what the problem was, I couldn't explain the details of fixing it --my techie husband helped me!!!