
Well; it's good to be back to some art for a change. What a week! I've been on and offline for about a week and a half and I think we've finally got it! A very nice Verizon technician came to our house, this a.m., and really helped us out. There was a little glitch between here and the central office that he discovered very quickly. :)
My husband and I have also been busy in our basement suckin' up water as we fell victim to the heavy snow and rains beginning Sunday. We're in pretty good shape here now and things are drying out. I know there are a lot of people worse off than we are so I'm not going to whine about it too much.
I needed a break from even thinking about water and tech stuff so I decided to turn to some art. My daughter-in-law asked me over the weekend if I'd make some coasters for her and my son's new home. They just recently decorated their living room in blues, burgundy and cream colors. I was honored and thrilled that she asked so I'm going to make 4 for starters. This is a picture of the first one and I'll try to remember to upload pics as I create the others. I will add felt to the bottom of each coaster and also will use several coats of paint varnish on top as a protectant so they can actually be used :)
5 comments:
These are beautiful Marilyn....
gorgeous, as usual Marilyn. What a lucky daughter in law to have such a creative mom in law!!
Wowzer, as you would say !!!
Love them Marilyn.
Marilyn - These are great! My favorite so far is the little girl!
Beautiful. Laura J
These are lovely!
Smiles-
Tootieu
Post a Comment