Sunday, September 30, 2007

Are you ready for some football????????



I discovered a significant advantage of digital art particularly on a laptop computer. Today is Sunday which means football on TV most of the day. Now; I don't mind football especially when my team is playing (Dallas Cowboys). By the way; they kicked major butt today by beating the Rams 35-7-woohoo!!!

After the Dallas game, I was getting a little "itchy" so decided to get my laptop, bring it in the living room while my husband watched the football games. I think you know where I'm going with this right? :)

I started playing around with Photoshop Elements, practicing my lessons, and discovered that I can work on art right in the living room and appear somewhat aware of not only the football games but my husband as well :)

This is my latest digital collage during football today! Score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish everyone a good rest of their day and a safe and happy upcoming week.

Love to all........................Marilyn

6 comments:

vicci said...

sounds good to me girl! It's raining here today!

NANCY C. said...

Marilyn
You are my hero!!!!
You ROCK!!!(no pun intended)

Viola said...

Wonderful collage again, Marilyn! So cute! :-)

Laura said...

BEAUTIFUL!! It amazes me how fast you are picking this up!

Patti G. said...

Marilyn, THis is one of my FAVORITES!!!!!! I could see this mounted on a card and creating with it! GORGEOUS! You are doing so great with these! WOW!
AND I missed the Halloween atcs too! Soooooooooooo perfect! Love the beeswax as always and of course the blackbirds and 3-d elements too! FUN!!!!!
Hugs,
Patti

Kerri Jean said...

Nothing like a computer to help you to multi-task!!!! Great work!!!! (and easier to transport to the living room than gesso, paint, stamps, etc.!!!!