Monday, September 3, 2007



This is a picture of a Deco page I did for a friend of mine. It's approximately 4" x 6" and the image is from a vintage Easter card that I found at a flea market. I instantly fell in love with this sweet little girl!

It was funny because I copied the image on my printer and was running out of ink and I ended up liking the effect. I added some color to her face and flower pots with Prismacolor pencils and touches of color to the flowers with Gel pens. Underneath the image is stamped decorative paper using a script stamp; I over-stamped some of the script on top of the image in the bottom right-hand corner, too. For final embellishments, I added some organza ribbon and word pebbles.

Love, Marilyn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is the sweetest image. I see why you fell in love with it. Gorgeous piece.