Friday, September 28, 2007

Halloween Fun.............ATC's :)



I can't say that Halloween is one of my favorite subjects but when it comes to art, I decided to give it a go. :)

This is a picture of ATC's that I did for an exchange with a Halloween theme.

My very favorite inclusion, in my art, is beeswax so I decided to add some to the bottom two ATC's.

I came across these sweet images, in my art stash, and they really helped me have fun with Halloween :)

I hope everyone has a great weekend. It has just cooled off, here, in upstate New York. We've been experiencing some very unseasonable temperatures. We broke a record on Wednesday. It reached a whopping 93 degrees! Love to all.......Marilyn

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What do you mean Halloween isn't one of your favorite subjects..........it is mine, lol. I love these atc's. They are fabulous.

Sanja said...

I love these atc´s too ! beautiful work!

vicci said...

93 degrees! It's only in the 50's here today...but warming to the 70's tomorrow....I LOVE the Halloween atc's...they are great!
XXXOOO

Anonymous said...

Marilyn, you do Halloween quite well..Love these atcs...

Viola said...

Gorgeous ATCs, Marilyn! Love them, too! :-)