Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Photoshop Elements 5.0.....another baby step :)






Well; I'm getting there - slowly, inch by inch or should it be pixels by pixels?


These are my recent projects for Photoshop Elements 5.0. I'm taking an online class from http://www.joggles.com/ and it is really great. I had an opportunity to attend an open Digital Scrapbooking workshop, last night, conducted by Doris Castle. I decided to go and this is just what I needed.


Through Doris' guidance and observing others, in class, I was actually able to get layers!! It's only taken me about 4 months! :) I even was able to blur edges on one of the images along with coloring in some areas. :)


I decided to sit down, this afternoon, and do some practicing and I think this is the only way I'm going to get this. There's so much to this program but I am not going to give up and finding when I make little steps, like this, I just got so excited, I had to share.


I named the one piece, First Day of My Journey, as this was the first time that I sat, alone, and actually got layers!! Whew! The other digi collage I named Butterflies are Free and I decided to try my hand at an overlay layer with a low opacity (music sheet scan)!

Love you all........................Marilyn

5 comments:

Laura said...

Marilyn - These look great to me...good job!! I really like them.

vicci said...

This is great Marilyn...I need to study my photo-shop book.....I only know the basics....I especially want to learn how to layer...XO

Kerri Jean said...

Hooray, whooptie dooo, and congratulations, Marilyn!!! I love your layers!!!! I knew you could do it and I knew you would do wonderful things with it!!!! Have fun!!!

Viola said...

Very beautiful, Marilyn! :-)

Patti G. said...

Marilyn,
These are both super!!You are making digi art girlfriend! Wheeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!
Hugs,Patti