
Today I took a day trip with my husband to Woodstock, Vermont. It's a beautiful little picture-postcard town and especially in autumn.
We had fun walking in and out of the shops and I brought my digital camera with me and took some really cool and fun shots.
This is a picture of a glassware's shop door and I was across the street taking the shot. The door is glass and it came out all wiggly and funky but I ended up liking it.
I decided to work on some photoshop tonight I had saved this pumpkin picture in my files and decided to add it and the text to this door picture for Halloween.
Love to all and thanks, so much, for your support and lovely comments. I just cannot do what I do without you! Hugs, Marilyn
2 comments:
Oh My...are those little windows on each side of the door...I love that! I can't ever remember ever seeing that before??? and I was born in Lancaster PA. !!!!!
Great shot, Marilyn!
Post a Comment