Sunday, April 27, 2008

Affirmation Collages....the first group of four! :)





First and foremost, thank you all who participated in my Affirmation Collage Blog Challenge. I am so thrilled with all the returns; I received 15 gorgeous collages from this challenge. It is overwhelming to see them, here, in person. It is going to be difficult, for me, to part with them! I can feel the "abulia" coming on again :)


I also would like to thank Kelly Rae Roberts for her inspiration with this very creative, artful, and what I considered to be a therapeutic art exercise.


I will be mailing out the returns, along with a thank you gift, to all who participated during this coming week.
I will be uploading four collages, per day, starting today, until all have been posted.


These first four collages were done by, starting from the top:
#1-Artist Deb Lewis
#2-Artist Elaine McAllister
#3- Artist Elizabeth Woodford
#4-Artist Heather Cockrell
They are so beautiful; I am in awe of all of them! Enjoy!
Thank you all!!!!
Love...Marilyn

6 comments:

Patti G. said...

The first 4 beautiful collages are wonderful to see! I can feel the soft and bold messages coming through! I love the affirmation idea and think that Kelly Rae is an amazing inspiration! It is great to see this artwork and look forward to seeing the rest! :0) Thank you for sharing them all! That will be great to keep an eye on! Hugs,Patti

Jacky said...

Thanks so much for photographing all the collages for us to see, they are truly beautiful and inspirational with those wonderful affirmations.
Great swap, thank you for hosting and sharing with everyone.

Anonymous said...

Hi Marilyn, These collage's are Amazing. The challenge you set, has Inspired these ladies to do some Amazing Art work I love them all.
love from sesga xx

Femmy said...

they are all beautiful!!! Love the affirmation idea!!

Kerri Jean said...

Fabulous artworks!!! Thanks for sharing the first round. I can't wait to see them all. I am not good with suspense!!!!

Viola said...

Really fabulous artwork, Marilyn! All are sooo beautiful!