
I have just discovered that I have been honored with the Arte-y-pico Award by my friend Femmy Brands! Thank you SO much Femmy; I really am honored and so appreciative of this. The Arte-y-pico award is an award that acknowledges Blogs for their creativity, design of interesting material and also contributes to the blogging community no matter what language.
One of the rules of receiving this award is the recipient must, in turn, choose 5 Blogs that they feel deserves this award.
I expressed myself to Femmy, while I am so honored and appreciative of this award, it would be too difficult for me to choose just 5 blogs that I feel merit this wonderful award. So; I proposed to Femmy that I'd like to officially honor all my favorite Blogs that I have linked, here, with this Arte-y-pico award!
One of my morning routines, is to sit down with my laptop and my first cup of coffee and catch up on emails and then visit my favorite Blogs, all of which are linked here, and soak up all the inspiration I need to get on with my day.
You all offer me so much on my daily visits, that I want to pass this award on to all of you linked here on my Blog.
Thank you, Femmy, for bestowing this Arte-y-pico award to me; I appreciate this so much. You can visit Femmy's Blog: http://zoiy.blogspot.com/ to view her beautiful artwork.
I am wishing you all a wonderful weekend ahead! Thanks always for your continued support, lovely comments and feedback!
Much love..........................Marilyn
5 comments:
Congratulations Marilyn !
Well deserved - your creations are always an inspiration to me. Ü
Barb
Congrats, Marilyn! And have a wonderful weekend! :-)
Marily I have just Awarded you also Go and have a look .Love from sesga xx
Marilyn you are such a sweetheart I have awarded you also and have now read your blog you are right everyone on our blog links deserve it love from sesga xx
Congrats Marilyn, well deserved!
I love visiting your Blog, and will continue to do so.
Post a Comment