Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Mystery.......................



I decided to relax with my laptop and Photoshop Elements tonight. The background for this picture is one that I created by scanning into my computer some torn pieces of scrapbook paper I had accumulated in a box. I thought it took on a really interesting pattern with neat colors.

I layered some images I had on my computer and added some brushes. Can you see the crows in there?

Love, Marilyn

14 comments:

Evidence of an Artistic Life said...

Awesome!!!
hug,s chris

Laura said...

I really like the way that the paper scraps came out, Marilyn!

Barb said...

What a unique creation. You have given a new meaning and use to "paper scraps!"

Sanja said...

absolutely stunning,Marilyn!!

Alexandra said...

Really stunning!

Viola said...

Just gorgeous, Marilyn! Looks wonderful! :-)

Femmy said...

beautiful, Love how the papers came out! and yes I see the crows!

Gaby Bee said...

Stunning as always!

Jacky said...

I am so into torn paper.... love this piece Marilyn!

You are getting so good at this photoshop stuff...still scares me.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I want to step inside the picture and go on a Adventure ,very magical image love from sesga xx

Ro Bruhn said...

Another great piece.
Thanks for visiting and for your birthday wishes.

Erasmuse said...

Beautiful Marilyn! Now you're giving me more ideas. Isn't it bad enough I can't walk home without grabbing something off the sidewalk, scanning it and getting lost in digital play? LOL

Now I have to try the paper scraps. Maybe I should just grab a handful, throw them on blind - but right side down :) - scan it and get a surprise. No planning. Try that one! hehe

Pam
"Altered My Muse"
http://alteredmymuse.wordpress.com/

"Every Doll Needs a Home"
http://home.nycap.rr.com/tsmall/2006/indax.html

Deb said...

This is gorgeous!!! I love the blending of colors and patterns - wow! xo Deb