
This is another canvas-on-canvas project I have been working on and just finished up. It involves 4 canvases; base is 8 x 10, on right, is a 5 x 7 and the smaller ones are both 2 x 2.
The images on the 5 x 7 and on the bottom 2 x 2 are from DJ Pettit
The image on the top 2 x2 canvas is a painting of mine that I printed out, cut to size and gel transferred.
Thank you all for following and visiting my Blog and leaving your supportive and lovely words. Maybe that's one of the reasons I love birds, so much, is that you all give me wings!
Hope you had a safe and happy weekend and I wish you a great week ahead.
Much love and friendship.............................Marilyn xxoo
11 comments:
I LOVE your canvas on canvases Marilyn!!! Especially this one with the birds...like you, I still love them heaps.
Jacky xox
Great combination - the colours go so well together!
Just beautiful Marilyn!!! Dj's images work sooo well with so many things!! So do YOur own!!
Hugs!
Elizabeth
What a great idea to layer canvasses on one another. I just love the added dimension. Great piece(es).
Wow, this is one of my favorite pieces of yours so far! I have never seen 2x2 canvases...this layering of canvases is such a neat concept. Beautiful!
I really like the canvas on canvas. Most of all I just like your art.
Katelen
Gorgeous canvas artwork Marilyn. Love the whole birdie and nest on the right side.
Hi Marilyn,
Oh, I luv the colors you have selected and especially the "bird" composition! The rose is a wonderful accent along with the interesting textures!!!
Fabulous, Marilyn!!!!! Love it!!!!
hugs chris
Just gorgeous again! :o)
marilyn....i love the canvas on canvas layering i have not seen that anywhere...the work looks awesome!
Post a Comment