
I took some time, yesterday, to work in my art journal. I really enjoy, this time, as it's so relaxing with no deadlines, no pressure and it really helps me to be more spontaneous; I sometimes feel it's the real me ya know? Hmmmmmmmmm. That's a heavy thought.
Anyway; with this spread, I've combined stencils, stencils w/ molding paste, gel transfers (images from old photos), embossed aluminum foil for frame and corner embellishments, acrylic paints, and more.
If you haven't already left a comment to my previous post, please feel free to enter my Blog giveaway. Deadline is Friday, June 19th :)
I hope your weekend is joyous!
Much love - Marilyn xxoo
15 comments:
What fabulous color!! Turquoise and red is one of my favorite color combo's and you have used it all so well!! Seeing what you ahve done here witht he accent colors and all, gets me to thinking that this might be the color palette for my next beaded cuff!!Thank you for the inspiration- you never fail!!! Simply stunning!!!
I love your new Blog header- Youa re amazing!!!
And Also a winner of my giveaway!!!
Huge happy hugs to you my friend!!
Elizabeth
Your spread looks fabulous, Marilyn! Great colors again! Have a wonderful weekend! :o)
Marilyn, I am loving the stencils! They tie these images and backgrounds together and I LOVE seeing them!!!!!!!!!I can totally understand why you love creating in the journal, with no restrictions of time or art style etc. Good for you!!!!
Congrats on winning Elizabeth's give away toO! FUN!!!!!!!
And I forgot to mention that your blog header is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!
Hugs,Patti
Beautiful artwork! great image !!
Fan.tab.u.lous!!!! I made up the word. Just 4 YOU!! Love this!!!
This is stunning and glad you got some time for you. I love this and your work is awesome.
Fabulous !!!!!!!!!!
Hugs,Laura.
Beautiful colors on these pages!
Color and More Color.. Life is beautiful...and so is your journal
Katelen
colorful pages Marilyn!love it very much!
hugs
Sanja
Stunning journal pages. Love the right side and all the fabulous colors.
Gorgeous journal pages, Marilyn. I am always loving the color palette you use:-)
Have a creative week.
Gaby xo
Love the color combos Marilyn in your journal spread--very cool how you used molding paste in it. I never thought of using that in my journal. Sometimes it's nice to work for ourselves w/o a lot of pressure behind us.
Nothing like art journaling time. Love it Marilyn!!!
Wonderful!
Wonderful!
Post a Comment