Sunday, November 1, 2009

Blog Giveaway! Nature Inspired :)



As promised, I am offering a Blog Giveaway that is nature inspired :)

This is a photo of "some" of what I am offering as a giveaway. The book is entitled "Nature Inspired" and the author is Tracie Lyn Huskamp. It's a wonderful book filled with beautiful photos of her art, tips and techniques; all, of which, are nature inspired. The techniques include painting on muslin. Due to circumstances, here, I found myself with two of these books and decided one would make a great giveaway! :)

Accompanying this book are some handmade and decorative papers (some of which were made by me) all nature inspired. (this photo doesn't include all the papers that I'll be sending)

I also will be including two surprise nature-inspired rubber stamps (unmounted).

To enter the giveaway, all you have to do is leave a comment, here, that you are interested in the giveaway pack or email me privately.

The deadline for submitting your comment with interest is: Sunday, November 8, 2009. I will announce the winner on Monday, November 9.

I hope you are all having a good weekend and had a safe and happy Halloween.

Much love - Marilyn xxoo

39 comments:

bockel24 said...

Oh yes, Marilyn, please enter my name to your drawing! Have a sunny Sunday!

Jennet (Feathered Nest Studio) said...

OOOh, me too, please! Happy November! :)

Laura Haviland said...

Oh my gosh,what fun is this Marilyn who truly "Rocks" !! I was giggling because I was just looking at the Nature Inspired book on Tracie blog last night.
It looks like an awesome book.
This is some real "sweet" blog giveaway what eye candy !! You are so kind and please enter my name gladly.
I wish you all the best for healthy and happy November, Marilyn.
Enjoy your day and oh this is exciting,great way to start November for sure. Thanks for sharing, Big Hugs Laura. xoxx

roc said...

i am definitely interested in your blog candy! count me in!!!! how kind of you to offer such a wonderful gift basket!!

Femmy said...

what a beautiful papers marilyn! ofcourse i am interested in this great give away, so please enter my name in the drawing.

Martina said...

Hi Marilyn, thanks for the many nice comments on my blog. That always makes me very happy. I´m interested in your blog candy too. Please count me in! Thank your very much.
I still wish you a nice rest of weekend.
Cheers
MARTINA xxx

Tabitha said...

Count me in please! :o)

Terri Kahrs said...

What a generous giveaway, Marilyn! You rock! Hugs, Terri xoxo

Patti G. said...

What a fun and generous give away my friend! Count me in.....though I am sure that my best gift is your friendship!
xoxoxoxox
Hugs,Patti

Heather Robinson said...

A generous soul forever and always, Marilyn. I have been yearning to own this book for a while and to think that it comes with a lovely array of handmade papers. Well let's just say someone is going to be a very happy camper come draw day. Thank you so much for the chance to win your blog giveaway. Hugs...

sharon said...

This is very generous of you Marilyn! WOW...please count me in! This is an awesome giveaway. Thank you for the opportunity and thanks for being so sweet!

Helen Bosch said...

You are so generous. Count me in. Helen B.

Peggy Beck said...

Hi Marilyn. Of course you can count me in too, as I love all things nature.

You are so generous and your blog is a great inspiration for me and I'm sure many others. You give so much without the material giveaway.

Deb L. said...

Oh fun! You are always so generous, M! Please add me to your list :) xoxox Deb

Elizabeth said...

Oh PLEASE ADD ME !! You are such a generous sol Marilyn!! I ahve list book on my Wish List, so I definately want to paly!!
Big Hugs!!
Elizabeth

Diane J. Evans said...

Boy, would I love these gifts, Marilyn -- you have wonderful give-aways! Please count me in! And thank you for your generosity.

Diane

kmh said...

Hi Marilyn, It's good to hear from you! If I win your drawing, I'll have to figure out what muslin is. :)

Hope to see you soon,

kristen

Jill Zaheer said...

Please add my name into your drawing. I'd love to win the beautiful nature inspired book! So generous of you to have this blog give away!!

Patti Sandham said...

Hey Marilyn,

Yes please add me to your lovely draw. You are always inspiring me in your art and your generousity.

Best wishes for a creative November.

Poetic Artist said...

ME Too...Please...lol...Have a good week.
Katelen

Jacky said...

Wonderful give away...I have been eyeing that book off for quite a while (fingers and toes crossed).
Love the nature them...you have quite a selection of lovely papers already!

Jacky xox

Sugar Lump Studios said...

woo hoo Sweet Marilyn...please enter me in your fantastic giveaway! :) Happy Monday to you m'dear! xoxoxo

Caterina Giglio said...

Hi Marilyn! thanks for all your sweet comments on my blog! I so appreciate your visits! I would love to be in your blog giveaway! xo

Linda said...

Great give away as usual, please count me in!

fran pascazio said...

You have to enter to win!!! So please Ms. Marilyn enter my name....I LOVE handmade papers....thank you for the great giveaway.....
fran

DJ said...

That book looks really neat! Love your blog, Marilyn! :)

Tolegranny said...

Oh my...how I would love to win that book. Truly awesome giveaway. Thanks Marilyn

Connie said...

great giveaway Marilyn! your papers are gorgeous! Enjoy the Autumn!

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

Oh thank goodness I didn't miss the opportunity. This looks just perfect- I LOVE working with natural elements and try and use inspiration around me as much as possible.
Thankyou Marilyn for the chance to take part.
So good you bought it twice :0)
Please count me in.
xx Jo

lizzie said...

I was sitting beside Tracie in one of my classes at Journalfest a couple of weeks ago, she is such a nice person. I would love to have my name entered in the draw.
But right now I have to go have a look at the rest of your blog.

Kristy C said...

Please enter my name in your giveaway! It has been a while since I had visited your blog and just popped in and saw this! Off to check out the rest of your blog too :)

Anonymous said...

Oh Marilyn, i would adore to win this. I so love nature and natures colours. Beautiful giveaway my friend please count me in @:)
hugs June xxxx

Gaby Bee said...

What a geneous giveaway, Marilyn! Have a wonderful week!

Debbie K. said...

Love anything nature related! Please count me in on your drawing, Marilyn. Thanks much:

Laura said...

Just got home and am trying to catch up! Here's my first way of catching up - entering your blog give-away! What fun!! Thanks for the chance.

parisa mahmoudi said...

Hi !!! :)
I found your blog randomly by a comment on my blog giveaway.
I really wish to have this book,it is fabulous!!!
Have a Nice Time
Parisa

Evidence of an Artistic Life said...

I would love to enter!!!! Thank goodness you post reminders!!!! LOL!!
hugs, chris

Viola said...

What a great giveaway! Please enter me too! :o)

Ali said...

Please enter me too. I'll happily pay the post to Australia if I win!