
Even Sophia is celebrating the winner of my recent Blog giveaway! :)
The winner is...........................
Katelen Tays
Congratulations Katelen. You have won my Angel of Hope along with a surprise collage packet.
I used my highly technical random selector; namely, my husband and he drew your name out of a basket this morning.
Please email me so I can get your mailing address. Once I have your address, I will send the collage and packet out to you by the end of this week.
Woohoo!!!!!!!
I'd like to thank all who participated in my Blog giveaway; your comments and support, here, just keep me focused on wanting to create more and fly higher!
Hope you are all well and safe; and experiencing some lovely weather. We're supposed to be in for a good stretch of beautiful weather here starting today!
Much love to all! Marilyn xxoo
20 comments:
Congrats Katelen!!!
Great giveaway!!,and Oh, Marilyn look how cute she is!!! Our weather is improving too...finally!!
Lucky Katelen!! Wheeeeeee!
And that sweet SOPHIA!!!!!
Smooches for that face!
:)
Hugs,Patti
Sophia is so adorable, her little smile,and those cheeks! Thanks for all your sweet comments on my blog,I appreciate them.
Congrats to Katelen!!!
Debby
Congratulations to the winner. You are so lucky. I was sure hoping to win the angel of hope and have a beautiful artpiece from Marilyn.
ps...Sophie is a sweety. A little face a grandma would sure love.
Congrats to Katelen! Lucky girl!!! Sophia is growing so quickly - what a gorgeous little face! **sigh** Thank you for the baby "fix", Marilyn!!! Hugs, Terri xoxo
oh congratulations Katelen!! how wonderful!
what a great photo of the baby, she is really growing and I love the header!!!
Congrats to the winner!
What a beautiful photo, Marilyn. Sophia is adorable indeed!
Congrat's Katelen! Lucky duck!!
Marilyn, your Sophia is just gorgeous!! Lucky you!!
Congratulations Katelen...
And look at that Sophia ... what an angel she is...
fran
AAAAAAAAAAWWWW look at Sophia, she is so beautiful!!
Congratulations to Katelen. And welcome spring in your part of the country. Kiss that sweet Sophia, too. With a face like that, how could you not be in love with her?
Congratulations to Katelen. Sophia is such a doll. This smile is the brightening force for this day. Happy creating...
Look at your beautiful princess Sophia!! She is so precious-and growing up so fast!!
Congratulations to Katelen!!
Adorable photo ,Marilyn:-)
Congratulation to Katelen!
Sanja xox
Congrats to the very lucky winner!
Little Sohpia makes me smile, what a precious doll she is!
Wanted to also say how lovely your robin blog header is!!!
oxo
she is so cute!!!
Look at that smile!!! Amazing the personality shining in those eyes. thanks for sharing!!!
Sophia is a cutie! What a proud grandma you must be!
Post a Comment