Monday, April 26, 2010

Respite...............................


Thought I would post this with a picture of Sophia. She turned 4 months old on April 6th. Whew; time is moving! Notice "Grandma's" baseball influence there :)

I just wanted to let you all know, I'm going to be taking a little mini break from blogging for a bit. Not too long; but I have a workshops coming up and also an art exhibit I'm involved in at The Albany Art Room in May. I have much to do in terms of getting my art ready and also plans for the workshops.

So; I'll be a little on the quiet side in terms of posting but will visit your Blogs, on and off, to see what you are up to.

Know, throughout, you are all on my mind and in my heart!

Be back soon.............................................Love to all - Marilyn xxoo

30 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's always hard to get the work done and visit friends too. Beautiful Sophia, they are all so precious. Enjoy your mini creative making break.

Caterina Giglio said...

enjoy the break! Sophia is just beautiful!! xo

sharon said...

Sophia is goooorggeous!!Savor every moment with her and your break!! And best of luck with your exhibit and workshops Marilyn!

Debby said...

Have lots of fun with her, she is so beautiful and precious.
debby

Terri Kahrs said...

Ohhh, Grammy! She's soooo beautiful! Just look at how gorgeous she is, and oh, my, how she's grown! Enjoy your classes. We'll be waiting for your return! Hugs, Terri xoxo

Createology said...

Sophia is beautiful and I just know you are the proudest Grandma on this planet. May your workshop and art exhibit leave you breathless with artistic excitement. You will do wonderfully. Enjoy and smile...

Sandy said...

Gosh she is darling.
Sophia a little princess.
Enjoy your break my friend. Hugs.

johanna said...

ohhh my, give her a kiss!! (i´m sure you do this all the time;)) she´s such a cutie!!!
enjoy your break and preparation time,
oxox, johanna

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

FOUR months? Where does time go. Please enjoy and make good use of your time away. We are really going to miss you, I know I sure am, but sometimes we all need that.

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

Lovely sweetheart Sophia. Such a little treasure is a great happiness!Good luck, but I will miss you!!
I wish you success with the sheduling and workshop.
Hugs Anja

Diane said...

Marilyn, she's beautiful. Don't you love the way babies just blossom!

Jacky said...

The beautiful little Sophia...isnt she just soooo gorgeous! How lovely to be babysitting.
Good luck with your exhibition and your work shops and we look forward to hearing from you when you have time.

Jacky xox

Buffy said...

Such a little cutie,they do grow quickly. I hope you get lots done on your mini break,you'll be missed.

Sharon McGarry Sams said...

I might have to kidnap Sophia! What a cutie!! Have fun with all your workshops and art show and ENJOY the Moments!

~*~Patty S said...

precious precious girl you have there, what an absolute joy she must be ... enjoy your bloggie break, sounds like you will be busy!
Enjoy * Enjoy!
oxo

creativelenna said...

what a beautiful grand daughter, marilyn! Good luck on your workshops and exhibits - how exciting for you and a lovely time of year for that. I will catch up with you again here when you return. : ) lenna

Kerri Jean said...

Enjoy the break, Marilyn. I am sure that it will yield many new creative endeavors. Can't wait to see you tomorrow. Love Sophia's Yankee bib - but shouldn't she be spitting up on the Red Sox?

Sugar Lump Studios said...

Marilyn
she is just DARLING...sooo precious...and lucky you to enjoy her! :) I also love your most recent art creations...can you come to Michigan and teach me? :)

Marlynn said...

Marilyn -- she is a cutie! Have fun doing your workshops! Can't wait for you to return.... hugs,

Butterfly Works said...

Oh My, I'm back and you are leaving....we all have to take breaks sometime, don't we?
Have fun with your workshops. We will miss you....
Sophia is precious and ya go Yankee's.....
Hugs and Blessings,
Nancy

Anonymous said...

WHat a cutie.. she looks just like her grammie....

Femmy said...

Oh what a sweetie Marilyn!! you must be so proud at her!!
she's just adorable!!

Laura Haviland said...

Dearest Marilyn, oh Sophia is just a little doll. What a beautuful baby just like her Grandma.
Miss you already,enjoy your break and best wishes with all going on.
Thinking of you always.
lots of love and Hugs Laura. xoxx

Lynne said...

Marilyn, Sophia is a doll!!!
Enjoy your break!!
Me, I'm trying to catch up on my fave blogs...so you'll probably get about 20 comments from me....yep, that far behind!!!

Lori Saul said...

What a beautiful baby - you are very blessed Marilyn!

CAROLYN SAXBY said...

Lovely blog and beautiful baby :o)

Carolyn
LOVE STITCHING RED

Martina said...

Oh, how Sophia`s grown???? And she`s so beautiful....enjoy your break, dear Marilyn!

roc said...

well isn't she the cutest little thing? adorable!

lindacreates said...

Sophia is beautiful! Enjoy your respite. Your students did wonderfully, you must be so proud.

Erasmuse said...

Beautiful!!