

Well; I've reached my 500th Blog post and I want to live up to my promise of celebrating with a couple of giveaways. Hurray!
Here are pictures of two free-hand felted clutch purses I have been working on over the past few months and am offering them two winners. You will each get one of these purses with a little surprise tucked in each purse as an added gift.
All you have to do to participate is leave a comment, here, and let me know if you have a preference of which purse you prefer if you win.
The deadline for entering is Friday, May 27th and I will be announcing the winners on Sunday morning May 29th!
It's amazing how fast time is moving; maybe that's a sign of me getting older :) However, I think back to when I was first struggling to set up a Blog; getting frustrated at not knowing quite what I was doing and, in full, I still don't-lol!
But; one thing I do know, Blogging has led me to some really wonderful and meaningful connections and I've been inspired and learned so much from all of you!
Thank you for your friendships, support, and inspiration all these years and I look forward to 500 more posts sharing my art journey with you!
Best to all of you!!!!
Much love - Marilyn xxoo
41 comments:
cheers - and up to the next 500!!
always a joy to stop by here!
if i were a lucky winner i would prefer the first one in turquoise...
CONGRATULATIONS ..... 500 posts, way to go !!!
Hand-felted purses, what amazing prizes. I would be thrilled beyond belief to win one of these purses. I have fallen in love with the second purse, with the image of the female.
Let's raise a glass and say, "here's to the next 500 posts!!"
Wishes
Lynne
Congrats Marilyn! Wow, that's quite an accomplishment. I too struggled with setting up a blog. Sweet PattiG came over to help:)
Your felted purses are beautiful. If I was chosen to win, I'd love the first one as the colors are gorgeous.
Here's to more blogging and creating. Have a great rest of the week!
Good Morning Marilyn Sweetie...
Oh my gosh, what treasures you have made. Any one of us would be SO lucky to receive either one of these jewels. The detail is exquisite. If I were to win sweetie, either one would suit me, they are so darn pretty.
Congratulations on reaching your 500th post. I am about 40 away still. I am hoping to make my 500 by June 17th my 3 year blog anniversary. We shall see.
Have a glorious week sweet friend. Thank you again for the wonderful share. I look forward to your next 500 posts. Many hugs and much love, Sherry
Congratulations ya ol blogger!!! 500 is a milestone....
These little handmade diddys are wonderful and I would be proud to own either one...
good wishes
Congrat's to you Mrilyn on the big 500!! WOW~! So glad I was able to meet you thru this wonderful world!
Both of your bags are exquisite!
500 posts! Congrats, Marilyn! I love both the purses! Thanks for the chance to win :)
Wow! Congrats, Marilyn, 500 is a big deal :) Both the purses are lovely, but I love the colors in the first one.
Congratulations Marilyn!
500 posts is quite an accomplishment~
Thank you for blessing your followers in this way. I love both of your designs, but if I had to pick one it would be the purple one. : )
Congrats on your 500th post! Your blog is always interesting.
Both purses are beautiful!
Thank you for your friendship too, and for your always encouraging visits. Count me in. 500 wow! xox Corrine
congratulations on 500!!!
Congratulations Marilyn!
I always enjoy viewing the art you show on your blog.
Both Felted Purses are beautiful; but I especially love the greenish blue one on top (hint!hint!).
Love, Mel
Wow..500th post.Congratulation,dear Marilyn!:-)
Congrats on reaching 500 posts.
Your purses are beautiful! I especially like the soft green one.
Hugs
Congratulations ! I usually don't leave comments because of my poor english, but I do love your blog and I often come to see... Thanks so much for all the time requested to share your art with us. Véronique from France.
Five hundred (excellent) posts--congratulations! So happy I found your blog. I love these purses. The colors are beautiful.
If my name is chosen please throw it back in the hat and choose someone else--I just wanted to comment. Thanks.
What a generous thing to do! Love your blog and would be honored to get either purse!
Marilyn your hand felted purses are beautiful. Congratulations on your 500 posts here in blogland. I agree about the wonderful artistic people and friendships. Oh it would be the aqua floral one since I need to choose. May you continue a million more posts...
Marilyn my dear,
Ohhhhhhhh these little purses are the bees knees! :)) Heeeeeeee, how is that for a throw back expression! They are terrific, please count me in and I am ALWAYS so tickled to be a part of your blog world! FUN FUN!
Hugs, Patti
ooooo ooooo goodness....
what an opportunity.
First of all, how time flies!!! 500?! Thats a lot of artwork.
CONGRATULATIONS!!
And secondly...oooooooooo (yes I'm still ooooooo-ing lol) Both are incredibly tactile by the looks of them and the colour contrasts are wonderful. If I were to choose I'd have to go with the top image I think as the turqouise is more my colour. But I'd snatch your hand off at the chance to own either if I'm honest lol
Congrats on your 500 posts!! And those purses are just gorgeous,thanks for the chance to win one of them.
What beautiful little purses! I would love to win one. Both are lovely, but I think I like the blue one best. Congratulations on 500 posts!
Congratulations, Marilyn! I love visiting your blog & I would LOVE to enter your giveaway. These are both simply gorgeous! Thanks so much for your generosity....now please draw my name:>) Hugs, Diane
Hi, Marilyn!
That is so exciting for you and I'm glad you are having a fun time blogging! WOW-500 posts!! I love everything you make, but your mint green flowery purse is scrumptious :) Have a great time and thank you!
Hugs,
Tami
Congratulations on 500 posts Marilyn!
Here's to many many more!
Thank you so much for a chance to be a lucky winner...there is no end to your talents. Impossible to pick one favorite...each felted purse is so very lovely!
I am very happy to get to know you here in blogland.
It is generous and talented people like yourself that help make it such a fun and inspiring place to be.
Brightest of Blessings All Ways!
oxo
Allways when I visit your blog, you inspire me with your beautiful art works. Gratulations, I'll enjoy the next 500 posts:-)
Now you show us as well hand felting! Both pieces are amazing! My favorit color is turquoise, therefore I love the first most.
Have a nice weekand,
Hugs Anja
OMG, OMG, OMG! I almost missed out on your fabulous giveaway! First . . . . congratulations, Marilyn, on reaching this wonderful milestone. You inspire many of us with your creativity and generosity. If I'm lucky enough to win (said with fingers crossed!), I'd LOVE the purple, but I wouldn't be disappointed to receive the green. BOTH are lovely and soooo very special! Happy Weekend, and Happy 500th Post!!! Hugs, Terri xoxoxo
Congratulations on your 500th post. That's quite an accomplishment.
Those hand felted purses are delicious. I particularly like the top one.
xoxo Kim
500 posts are a real accomplishment. I may not have been here from the beginning, but I wouldn't miss a single post, now. And here is to the next 500, too.
As for the purses, I like them both, so would be happy with either.
Cheers to the 500th post!!! I am looking forward to the enxxt 500 as I have learned so very much from you dear Marilyn!!! You do inspire me so!!!! I completely forgot about a 500th give away- you have inspired me yet again!!!!!
I am a purple girl- if I am everr lucky enough to have my name chosen !!
You are the sweetest person,thanks for always visiting my blog gf!
congrats on 500!!!! Thank you for allowing us to enter in this sweet giveaway! gorgeous purses indeed. I love the turquoise one! :)
Congrats, that's amazing!
What a wonderful way to celebrate the occasion!
Purple is my favorite color.
Barb in Texas
congrats on 500 posts! woo-hoo!
Wow 500 posts.. I am still a newbie and love to learn from your fun ideas and posts. So wishing you many more and thanks so much for sharing.
Both purses are beautiful.
Best to you.
Hi Marilyn! Oh I would love a purse and both are so fabulous!! I just couldn't pick. Love them!!!
Congratulations on your 500th post! Both are gorgeous, they're both works of love! Patsy from
HeARTworks
Congratulations on your 500th post. Big Hugs!
Hi Marilyn, I sure have missed you while I have been away....You sure have been a busy girl with lots of beautiful work to show for your time......
These purses are beautiful.....I have been trying my hand at wet felting...It's so much fun........
Congratulations on your big anniversary........I hope you have many more in the years to come....You have always been such an encouragement and inspiration....
Hugs and blessings,
Nancy
These felted purses are to die for!
You never cease to amaze me my friend!
Congratulations on your 500th post.
Gaby xo
Post a Comment