This is a picture of my moth/fairy that I named "Lovie". The inspiration for this fun and very cool project came from my Sweet Patti Gramza from Wisconsin. Patti is a dear friend of mine and an extremely talented and creative artist. There isn't anything she can't do. I have her Blog listed on mine, here, so please visit Patti's Blog (Patti'sCreations) when you can; you will be amazed!! Her moth fairies are on her Blog and they are WOWZERS! She was kind and generous to send me, Melanie and Nancee moth fairies and even templates, instructions and accessories so we could make our own. I had fun, yesterday, starting my moth fairy with Melanie and Nancee. I finished "Lovie" today at home. This project is definitely going to be a class offering at Art Connection; it is so much fun, little sewing and some beautiful fabrics, embellishments - a moth/fairy is born! Thank you Patti!
3 comments:
You are wwwwwway too good to me Marilyn, but I seeeeeee one LOVIE mothie that is born!!!! How great!!!! She is aaaaadorable!!!! FUN FUN and she has her own sweet charm about her! Look at ther stars!!! Love them and her other additions of fabrics, cheesecloth, flowers, and that HAIR.....wonderful!!!!!
Mothie fun!!!
Hugs,Patti
Love that Moth Fairy!
I cannot wait until this class is offered. I am such a fan of both Patti & Marilyn, and this will be such a great way to welcome in the spring... hopefully!!!! I know it's under all that snow somewhere!!
Post a Comment