My one goal, today, was to finish one art project! I made it. I have too many "starters" if you know what I mean. :)
This is a picture of a needle felting project I was working on and just completed. I did the "felt painting" technique, which I have to say is my favorite, and decided to make this into a 4 x 4 page for my Little Fat Book. The image is a transfer onto muslin, I used muslin pieces that I had stenciled using Shiva sticks, lace, I made the top rose out of felt, added some seed beads, added some silk rose embellishments and fibers. There are so many things you can combine with this felting technique; I'm having a ball! I have a long way to go in perfecting technique but just playing with this needle felting is so relaxing.
1 comment:
THAT IS IT MS. MARILYN!!!!!!!! Now I want to learn this and this piece is just soooooooooooo pretty! NO wonder it is your favorite!!!!! I love love love it!
The colors, feel of it, the sweet roses you did from the felt and all! JUST perfect!!!!! Yes, I need to know more!!!! THANKS ALOT!!!! HEhehehe! Hugs,Patti
Post a Comment