This is a picture of a 4 x 4 page I did as part of a project for our Little Fat Book club at Art Connection. All participants are going to create a 4 x 4 page, with their "signature art" and then we are going to mount the pages for display in the store. We will end up with a "paper quilt" of sorts. For my page, here, I began with satin material sewn (yes - sewn for those of you who won't believe it) :), onto 4 x 4 cardstock. Using Tranz It ink, I transferred my favorite image onto a piece of muslin, sewed (yes, again) that to the satin piece along with ribbon and lace and stamped the word Purity over the piece using fabric ink. I added some very special embellishments for a final touch.
Friday, February 2, 2007
This is a picture of a 4 x 4 page I did as part of a project for our Little Fat Book club at Art Connection. All participants are going to create a 4 x 4 page, with their "signature art" and then we are going to mount the pages for display in the store. We will end up with a "paper quilt" of sorts. For my page, here, I began with satin material sewn (yes - sewn for those of you who won't believe it) :), onto 4 x 4 cardstock. Using Tranz It ink, I transferred my favorite image onto a piece of muslin, sewed (yes, again) that to the satin piece along with ribbon and lace and stamped the word Purity over the piece using fabric ink. I added some very special embellishments for a final touch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Marilyn, I not only BELIEVE it.....I think it is super!!!!!!!!!! this is ever soooo pretty and I know that you are getting the hand of all this sewing!!! HEheheeh! Told ya so!!!
Hugs,Patti
Post a Comment