This is a pic of one of the Sensational Background pieces that are shown below but with an image added. I added wings to this sweet little girl (another favorite image of mine) and decided to add the word "GIFT" with alphabet beads and wire. I enjoyed this technique SO much and intend to use it for so many of my future projects. Thanks to Kerri, she helped me get out of my "sepia box" and take the dive with colors with this technique. I usually have three tones of color that I like: light sepia, medium sepia, and dark sepia :) So; this technique really gave me wings to just jump in and play with colors. Thanks Kerri!
3 comments:
Marilyn,ohhhhhhh these came out great! I love them!!!!! The backgrounds are full of interest and when you added your image, I saw things that has not seen looking at just the backgrounds! That was cool!! Your final piece looks fffffabulous and I can see why you love the backgrounds! Kerri did a great job teaching that!!!!!
Hugs,
Patti
Marilyn, I also love that girl image, which you shared with us during an atc swap. It's the perfect foreground for that sensational background. Thanks for the enthusiastic words. So glad to help you venture outside your (beautiful) sepia tones!!
Marilyn...i thought those backgrounds were absolutely stunning. There was so much detail to look at and then you go add the little girl and oh my goodness.....how beautiful is that. I love it.
Post a Comment