This pic shows two 5 x 7 matboard samples of backgrounds that I worked on, yesterday, at Art Connection. I decided to treat myself to Kerri Posson's (her Blog link is here on mine) Sensational Backgrounds and Foregrounds class! I love Kerri's style of teaching and she's so thorough and inspirational. We used acrylic paints, stamps, textural items to create interesting shapes; such fun! If you click on the picture, you can see more of the detail.The backgrounds can be applied to anything from collages, card backgrounds, shadowbox treatments. I want to use this technique on ATC's and would be amazing to use in Little Fat Book page projects. I honestly didn't want the class to end. I intend to add images to each of these pieces and can't wait to start on some new backgrounds!
Monday, February 5, 2007
Sensational Backgrounds...............
This pic shows two 5 x 7 matboard samples of backgrounds that I worked on, yesterday, at Art Connection. I decided to treat myself to Kerri Posson's (her Blog link is here on mine) Sensational Backgrounds and Foregrounds class! I love Kerri's style of teaching and she's so thorough and inspirational. We used acrylic paints, stamps, textural items to create interesting shapes; such fun! If you click on the picture, you can see more of the detail.The backgrounds can be applied to anything from collages, card backgrounds, shadowbox treatments. I want to use this technique on ATC's and would be amazing to use in Little Fat Book page projects. I honestly didn't want the class to end. I intend to add images to each of these pieces and can't wait to start on some new backgrounds!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment