Thursday, April 26, 2007

#4 Coaster

This is a picture of #4 Coaster I made for my DIL as part of the series that I've been posting the last few days.

This image really called to me; I love her expression and I think that's why I just love images of faces; children, women, men, boys, animals; it's all in the face ya know?

I decided to use the word CHANCE with this piece as what are the chances of seeing the sun here in the Northeast????? hahahahaha

Seriously, though, I really enjoyed working on these for Kate. I so hope she'll like them; they certainly were created with love :)

4 comments:

Laura said...

Okay, now I'm torn as to my favorite! This one or the first one...I can't decide. All 4 are great! Laura J

Patti G. said...

Awesome coaster for the kids Marilyn!!!!! hehehe, the sun will come .......:0) And your sweet bottle art is beautiful AND that woodpecker! How fun! I love seeing nature so close! Gotta love it!
Great artwork doll! Hugs,Patti

deb said...

Another fantastic coaster Marilyn, I can't pick a favourite.

Melissa said...

Hi Marilyn-
Thanks for visiting my blog and your kind words. Certainly, you may link to my blog. May I link to yours?

Love this coaster!
Smiles-
Tootie