Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Fun with Crackle Paint..........



Here's a Little Fat Book page (4 x 4) that I did. For the background I used the new Distressed Crackle Paint (Ranger Product) that Tim Holtz has introduced. I discovered it when I attended his workshop in Topsfield, MA about a month ago (previous posts). I think the product is hitting the stores in October.

I love the paint; it's a one-step application and the colors all coordinate with the Distress Inks and Embossing powders :)

Love, Marilyn

5 comments:

vicci said...

I love this Marilyn...the colors are beautiful...and I'll have to make a note to myself to get some of that paint! :-)

Sanja said...

love this too:)Beautiful work,again!

Viola said...

Very, very beautiful, Marilyn!Wonderful colors! :-)

Anonymous said...

I hope this stuff gets to the store soon cuz it looks awesome and this piece you created is stunning :o)

Alexandra said...

Wonderful booksite