These are some pictures of what I've been working on lately. I'm in an Art Deco round robin with some special friends and we've decided to create a tag-journal of sorts. I made my cover from canvas paper using oil pastels and acrylic paints. The theme for this tag journal is Autumn Texture. My two tag pages, that I did, are also shown here.
I am going to participate in an art show, in my area, at the end of this month and have begun to work on some things. I always like to include handmade greeting cards with my other offerings and the last picture, here, is of two cards that I worked on. I'm having fun with gel medium transfers. I love the "shabby chic" effect I get from the transfers.
That's all for now! Love to you all-Marilyn
6 comments:
Wonderful pieces, Marylin. Love them all!
Marilyn...these pieces are gorgeous. I love the canvas book and i love the colors :o)
Your pieces are amazing. The canvas book is awesome. Wonderful color composition.
Marilyn....These are great! I especially love the girl with the leaves for wings...I am so ready for Fall! I love the book also! I LOVE those lion videos also....wish I had one! :-)
Marilyn,
These are lovely. I especially love the fall piece - color, composition & everything else!!!
gorgeous pieces!!!
Post a Comment