It is a winter wonderland out there, on this Wed., Valentine's Day! I wish love and safety to all on this day.
It's a perfect day for me to catch up on some artwork. The weather kind of dictates that I slow down, today, honker down and I decided to treat myself to some art time.
These are pictures of inside of cabinet cards I altered. I'm in an Art Deco round with some very special friends. We call ourselves the "Divas". I'm sure you're all familiar with an Art Deco but just to refresh, it is a small handmade book that can be created out of anything, participants choose a theme, we work on covers and a page and then we send on to friends to create their beautiful artwork in. It's a round robin of sorts but these are small which cuts down on mailing costs. We actually have a formal mailing schedule set up and we take turns hosting. We love the activity, sharing and my favorite part is seeing what everyone comes up with for our themes. The picture on top is the inside of the front cover (the theme of this round is really altered cabinet cards). I chose to cut out images, put them in a library pocket so the participants can choose their image and create a page with it. The picture on the bottom is the inside back cover.
3 comments:
Marilyn, your artwork is always soooo beautiful and these are no exception! Stunning!!!!
Hugs,Patti
Marilyn...these are gorgeous. I especially love the top one. Guess what....we were warm today and were outside in shorts :o) Montana is sending you hugs and kisses on this valentine day.
XOXO
beautiful Marilyn. I love that you've provided some images in a pocket. What a good idea!!
Post a Comment